Waxing is one of the oldest and best methods to rid yourself of unsightly hair.
Wax today and have smooth, stubble free skin for up to 6 weeks.
We are very particular with our hygiene and practices so that you can be assured of a top quality outcome. Our therapists have had many years of experience.
We wax women & men including intimate areas for both. For a complete list of areas we wax please go to the booking page.
Click Book an Appointment to see all the waxing services and prices.
-to be aware of when you have been waxed...
- Avoid swimming for the next 24-48 hours – bacteria in the water may get into the follicles and cause an infection.
Avoid excessively hot showers or spa/saunas for next 24-48 hours – these cause you to sweat, and any sweating can cause the freshly waxed area to become inflamed.
- Avoid touching the area for the next 24-48 hours – there is bacteria on your fingers that may get into the follicles and cause an infection.
- Avoid applying any products such as self-tan, moisturizer, and exfoliator – as waxing removes the top layer of dead skin, the skin is sensitized for 24-48 hours and any products may irritate the skin.
Begin exfoliating and moisturizing the area after 48 hours. Exfoliate every 2-3 days, and moisturize every day – this is to prevent ingrown hairs. As the hairs grow back, they may become trapped beneath dead skin, and exfoliating and moisturizing will prevent this – especially in areas such as the knees, bikini area, and underarms.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing over the area for 24-48 hours – this can cause ingrown hairs.
- Don’t exercise or do any other activity likely to produce sweat for the next 24-48 hours as this can cause bacterial infection.
- Avoid sun exposure for the next 24-48 hours as the skin is still sensitive.