Waxing is one of the oldest and best methods to rid yourself of unsightly hair.
Wax today and have smooth, stubble free skin for up to 6 weeks.
I am very particular with my hygiene and practices so that you can be assured of a top quality outcome. I have had many years of experience.
I wax women & men including intimate areas for both.
Click Book an Appointment to book your appointment today.
Women - Face Women - Body
Brow Shape $20 1/2 Arm Wax $22
Lip Wax $15 Full Arm Wax $30
Chin Wax $15 1/2 Leg Wax (Lower) $30
Lip & Chin Wax $25 1/2 Leg Wax (Upper) $35
Jawline/Sideburns Wax $20 3/4 Leg Wax $40
Neck Wax (front or back)$20 Full Leg Wax $50
Brow & Lip Wax $30 1/2 Leg + Bikini Wax $40
Lip, Chin & Brow Wax $35 Full Leg + Bikini Wax $55
Lip, Chin & Jawline Wax $40 Underarm Wax $21
Lip, Chin, Jaw, Brows $45 Bikini Wax $22
High/Extended Bikini Wax $30
Brazilian (Initial) Wax $60
Brazilian (Maintenance) Wax $40
Men - Face & Body
Brow Shape $20
Ear OR Nose Wax $20
Neck/Shoulders/Upper Back Wax $25
Full Arm Wax $45
1/2 Leg Wax $40
Full Leg Wax $60
Underarm Wax $25
Buttock Wax $40
Male Brazilian (Initial) Wax $100
Male Brazilian (Maintenance) Wax $70
Full Back & Shoulders Wax $40
Full Chest & Stomach Wax $45
Full Torso (Chest/Stomach/Shoulders/Back) $70
Full Back/Shoulders, M. Brazilian & Buttocks Initial: $150 Maintenance: $100
-to be aware of when you have been waxed...
- Avoid swimming for the next 24-48 hours – bacteria in the water may get into the follicles and cause an infection.
Avoid excessively hot showers or spa/saunas for next 24-48 hours – these cause you to sweat, and any sweating can cause the freshly waxed area to become inflamed.
Avoid touching the area for the next 24-48 hours – there is bacteria on your fingers that may get into the follicles and cause an infection.
- Avoid applying any products such as self-tan, moisturizer, and exfoliator – as waxing removes the top layer of dead skin, the skin is sensitized for 24-48 hours and any products may irritate the skin.
Begin exfoliating and moisturizing the area after 48 hours. Exfoliate every 2-3 days, and moisturize every day – this is to prevent ingrown hairs. As the hairs grow back, they may become trapped beneath dead skin, and exfoliating and moisturizing will prevent this – especially in areas such as the knees, bikini area, and underarms.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing over the area for 24-48 hours – this can cause ingrown hairs.
- Don’t exercise or do any other activity likely to produce sweat for the next 24-48 hours as this can cause bacterial infection.
- Avoid sun exposure for the next 24-48 hours as the skin is still sensitive.